Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Keith "Jack" Wilson THE Person

Who is "Keith J Wilson" THE person? 

Keith Wilson is an individual who thinks it funny to harass and attempt to intimidate others. His fixation with sexual innuendo, is to say the least, troubling. His comments are boorish, ignorant, mindless, witless and asinine. He lacks common sense and is most always obtuse when he speaks. Here is a guy who points fingers at others, yet is the most cretinous individual you will meet. This is the individual who laughs after speaking at a public school board meeting, knowing the vile and sexually suggestive comments he just made caused people to cringe.

This is the person leading the re-call effort of Mr. Patapow.

Keith Wilson is leading the re-call effort in an attempt to get to Dr. Collins. The re-call is not about Mr. Patapow, but about trying to force Dr. Collins to resign. Keith Wilson will stop at nothing to get his way. His son-in-law, Chris Garnier falls right in line, with his attempts to intimidate and harass.

Out of the blue, on Monday, December 21, 2015, I received the following e-mail from Wilson; (Click on e-mail to view)



As you can see from the e-mail, Wilson cannot help himself. He starts out calling me the "Superintendent's Flunky". Wilson then makes a veiled threat toward my daughter, clearly as a form of intimidation. Wilson then attempts to insinuate an action taken in 2001, related to Dr. Reeves departure from the district, as being a gift. In the same paragraph his name calling continues by addressing Dr. Collins as "Johnny". His final paragraph is laughable as he again attempts to intimidate or cause fear... to who I am not sure.

Take note of how Wilson signed the e-mail; "Jack". Clearly a reference to his submitting the speaker slip a couple months back with the name, "Jack Mehoff". Another example of his mind set and clear indication of a disturbed individual.

I sent a simple reply to Wilson; (Click on e-mail to view)



Note in both e-mails the Cc'd individuals who also received the e-mails. Wilson believes sending caustic and threatening e-mails to people and then Cc'ing a string of others, adds to his power and intimidation. One of those Cc'd is a high school student who has written for his school's news paper. 

In my reply I stated there was no such e-mail from me to PUSD. Unfortunately, this is not accurate. I did, in fact send an e-mail to a PUSD account, where I stated, "I guess I will have to dust off my politico rants and begin paying attention and taking this bimbo on...." Below is the e-mail in question; (Click on e-mail to view)



My daughter and I often exchange e-mails talking about daily news topics, politics and family goings on. We do not exchange e-mails during her school day and until the above exchange, I do not believe we conversed using the "powayusd" address at any other time, unless discussing an educational issue related to her classroom teaching. When my daughter forwarded an e-mail she received, I failed to pay close attention to where she had sent it from and hit the reply button and wrote what is clear in the e-mail. Wilson can bring his complaint. It can be added to her file, next to her recognition as 2014 Teacher of The Year. The veiled threat is hollow and does not cause concern for my daughter nor myself. 

Shortly after my reply to Wilson's initial e-mail (actually, 6 minutes later) I received the below reply, from a different e-mail address. (Click on e-mail to view)


Wilson validates my sentiment his words are boorish, ignorant, mindless, witless and asinine. He lacks common sense and is most always obtuse when he speaks or writes. He would best be described by those who have witnessed his graceless diatribes as OAFISH. Wilson has repeatedly responded with the phrase he used in the above e-mail, when someone pushes back against his oafish behavior. If his words and actions were not so egregiously troubling, he would simply be viewed as a comedic, cartoon caricature.

Please share these events with friends and encourage them to AVOID signing the petitions seeking to re-call Mr. Patapow. Do not allow this boorish, obtuse individual to impact students and education. Stand up to him, his actions and those actions of his son-in-law, Chris Garnier. Stay civil and be firm. In the end, mindless, ignorant actions like those of Wilson and Garnier, become old and stale and ignored by good people. 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wilson AND Garnier are both pigs. Why there is anyone who takes these asshats seriously is passed me. I love how you slam these two skid marks in societies underware. Thank you for highlighting what these two are really about. I will be showing this to all of my friends and spread the word. Thank You!

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris Garnier your "comment" has been deleted and marked as SPAM. FIND ANOTHER VENUE TO POST YOUR HATE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had the unfortunate experience of being present during one of Wilson's sexual comments. The man is crass and lacks any sort of couth. I have told all of my friends to avoid signing the petition and to steer clear of Wilson and the Garnier's. It was very telling at the last school board meeting what people think of the Garnier's and Wilson. They are horrible people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://recallpatapow.org

    http://recallpatapow.net

    BOTH worth a look!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful when posting comments.